Wednesday, January 2, 2008

So Smart!

Ok, so I just have to brag for a proud mommy moment. To keep my sanity at the grocery store, I often split up my list and give each girl one assignment to remember, find and put in the cart. (A little trick I picked up from Supernanny) Last night I sent Steve and Paige to get some things from the store. I assigned Paige a spice cake mix so that we could make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to send to Brady at the MTC. (His favorite!) It was freezing, and the windows had fogged up in the back of the car where Paige was sitting. As they approached the store, Steve asked her if she remembered her assignment. She simply told him, "I wrote it back here on the window in the sog". She then told him exactly what she had written...S P I S K A K E.

4 comments:

Jewels said...

She is smart! She's going to have to tutor Colby soon or maybe Darren. Either way. :)

The Gatherum Family said...

That is so cool. I love when my kids learn new things and then surprise me! Looks like your holidays were good-cute pictures!

Tamilisa said...

That is such a cute story!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is so cute!!!