Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Claire's Christmas Program

On Claire's last day of preschool in December, she had her Christmas program. It was absolutely darling! Steve and I loved every minute of it! We were so proud of our little Boo!
She and her cute little class of 10 sang several numbers, each with props and actions.
Our personal favorite:
I took a lick of my peppermint stick
And I thought it tasted yummy!
It used to be on my Christmas tree
But I liked it better in my tummy!
The class also played a number with chimes, Christmas Bells are Ringing, with each child having a certain note to play.
And of course, no Christmas program would be complete without Rudolph!
The Christmas program was just a small taste of what's to come in the Spring...so we can't wait!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Brooke! Your girls are so cute. I missed you this trip to Utah. I will just pretend I saw you and got a big hug from you! Love ya!!!

Heather said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I sure do love her in her reindeer costume!