Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little "Bo" Peep?

I really hate stupid people! I hate stupid people who make comments about my little boy looking like a "hippie" with his beautiful long curls or strangers who insist he is a girl. Surely no one in their right mind dresses their little girls in dinosaurs and skeleton bones?? And if one of my "daughters" had hair like this, don't you think I would doll her up in ribbons and bows?
I finally had enough. It nearly broke my heart, but my little boy could no longer be mistaken for a baby sister. It was time for his first hair cut!!

I gave my hairdresser, CoriAnn, specific instructions. Less bang, a little shorter, but still shaggy. (That's in, right?) Luckily, she knew just what to do and he did great!! Most of all, he still looks like my sweet Bode...just a little more "boyish".

2 comments:

Heather said...

He is still as adorable as ever!

Heather said...

People are rude. I don't think he looked like a girl at all!