Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bode Vincent-VanGogh

It appears that Bode may have a future in art.  One might think that by documenting and photographing such a display that I encourage this behavior, or even tolerate it.  That is not the case.  This is simply a test of "one day I might think this was cute".  Today is not that day!
Sadly, this is not the first time Bode has tried to "express himself" in the art world.  His displays have been found several times in the past month or so.  You would think that big sisters would learn to put their markers away, especially after mommy has thrown so many of them away!  Bode's "works of art" have been found in purple on the entryway tile, royal blue on the living room wall and my bedroom door, pink on the toilet seat, red on the antique white buffet, black Sharpie on the basement fireplace, and today pink in his bedroom.  All markers have been disposed of in such a dramatic manner that the girls think they have "struck it rich" since I offered them a quarter for every marker they could bring me to chuck in the trash.  $11.75 later (plus the cost of 3 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers) I think we can FINALLY put this era to rest. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh man that is so funny... because it isn't on my walls! so sorry, hopefully the money helped to dispose of them all!

Heather said...

I love that kid!