Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Flashback to the Pumpkin Patch


Yes, I realize this posting is nearly a month late.
One Saturday afternoon in October we went over to the pumpkin patch to pick out our jack-o-lanterns. The girls were quick to fine theirs and ran to check out the corn maze. While we were waiting, we ran into some friends from our old ward who have girls the same age as ours. The four girls ran through the corn maze while we chatted. I bet we threatened "just one more time" for at least half an hour and before we knew it, it was dark!








By the way...I don't typically take the girls out looking so lovely. It appears it was a "do it yourself" hair day. Give me a break, I had just had a baby, I was lucky to get my own hair done!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your girls always know how to have a good time! You look darling in the picture with Bode!