Friday, November 21, 2008

TAG...I'm it!

This was actually an email and I must admit, I have been tagged before, and I am amused to read them, but I have never actually responded before. But today, the baby is asleep, the hubby is at a football game and the girls are actually getting along, so here goes...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, there is a headstone next to my Grandma Palmer's of a little girl named Brooke Roper, my parents liked it. Also, my dad knew there was no hope of getting a son, therefore Brooke Lynn
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, Paige told me I was stupid and ugly, a terrible combination!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Ehhh, not bad!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Only the three cutest ever!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck ya! I'm a riot!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NEVER! :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, lost them in eighth grade
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, way too scary
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Do Oreos and milk count? Cracklin Oat Bran, it looks like cat food, but dang good!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Far too lazy
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Getting there from lugging Paige around
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookie dough or homemade Cherry Vanilla
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Boob size, I'm not a lesbian, just jealous.
15. RED OR PINK? pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I hate the back of my knees.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? This is easy, my mom
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Barefoot, I just painted my toenails
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? McDonalds and it is sitting like a rock!
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My daughters calling each other names, so much for getting along
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? periwinkle
24. FAVORITE SMELLS? Anything Bode (except his poop, but even his little breath is cute) and rubbing alcohol
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister Michelle 26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep, thanks Manda
27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Do I have to?
28. Hair Color? Roots or ends?
29. EYE COLOR? Blue
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? not anymore, too much work
31. FAVORITE FOOD? Today I am dreaming of Zupas Tomato Basil soup.
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, even though they are totally predictable.
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The new Tinkerbell, kind of cute
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple, it barely fits, I should probably take it off, but I refuse to get back into maternity wear!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER, I hate snow!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who they are from, if it's my kids I will take whatever I can get!
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Any and all, lately my friend Bethany's Cookie Dough Brownies
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably no one
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone I know, after all I never do!
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Who has time to read? Stephenie Meyer hasn't written anything new!
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a lot of blue!
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Grey's Anatomy and can I just say...WHAT? I don't get it! He's dead!
43. FAVORITE SOUND? Laughter
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, especially when my girls sing Octopus' Garden
45. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany, although I liked Switzerland better.
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No, when I was pregnant Steve always wanted me to show that when I shook my hips my belly would go the opposite way, but I don't dare try it anymore. I don't want to see what else shakes!
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah
48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone and everyone, it was actually kind of fun!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So you notice boob size Brookie! You just crack me up!

Tamilisa said...

Hey this is a side note but what did you think of Twilight? I saw the poster picture on your blog. I saw it last night.

Angee said...

This was hilarious to read! I'm so proud to call you my cousin!