Monday, March 9, 2009

Jumping Jacks Off Track

Paige has just gone back to school after being off-track for nearly 4 weeks! We had such a great time sleeping in, going on lunch dates to McDonalds, but most of all...we discovered Jumping Jacks! It is a giant bounce house in West Jordan. I think it is kind of pricey for just a one-time thing, but we bought a mom & me pass for $15 which allowed us to go as much as we wanted for a month! My sister bought one too, so I bet we spent at least two days a week there!


I would however recommend bringing an adult friend to talk to or a book to read because once the kids take off, you don't see them again for hours! And bring some cash...they don't let you sneak Diet Coke's in, but sell them there for a small fortune!


4 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

We are going to Jumpin Jacks this Friday! Looks like fun! Of course I want you to have access to my blog! I LOVE reading your blog and you and your cute fam. I'll for sure add you. By the way, Bode is ADORABLE...getting so big!

Bobette said...

Hey, we go there all the time! Since it is just down the street from my house! We should meet up sometime. Aidan is now off track so we will be going soon!

Heather said...

What lucky girls to have a Mom who takes them to do such fun things! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Debi said...

Wow, its so worth it to take kids to fun things while they're young. We only get them like this for a little while, so you may as well "invest" while you can! ps- your little boy bath photos are sooo cute!