Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tubby Time!

I don't think it is abnormal...I think every mommy loves bath time (and taking embarrassing pictures of bathtime to share with girlfriends when he is 30!) There is just something about it...the smile he gets playing in the water and the sweet smell of Johnson's and Johnson's afterward. Plus I love the way his hair curls up when it is wet.

Notice the new hand fetish. I really don't think he is teething...just figuring out that they are there and are a perfect fit for his mouth!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my word! He is getting so big! We need to see him again before he can walk.

The Gatherum Family said...

Brooke,
Is your dad okay? What happened? Oh my gosh, I don't know what I'd do if I was made an orphan at this point. My thoughts are prayers are with you...let me know if you need to talk or someone to listen. We could meet at JUmpin Jacks :) HOpe you are okay. I too am so very grateful we are blends. I was speaking of you as one of the people who have really helped me via blogging.
Adrian