Monday, November 16, 2009

A Christmas Card???

Photography seems to be the new rage in my old West Jordan neighborhood. Several of my friends there have gotten fancy new cameras and have been taking classes and posting amazing pictures on their blogs. A few weeks ago, I called my friend Bobette and offered her some lovely new subjects to photograph. She accepted! We had a great day, wandering Gardner Village and catching up with each other. This is what she came up with:
Abnormally, Bode seemed a little shy...but Paige was more than happy to jump in for him. Bob just kept laughing that Paige was such a poser...so eager to have her picture taken and so different from her 7 year old boy who would rather "have his toenails pulled out" than smile for one more picture! I love how Bobette was able to capture Paige's beautiful crystal blue eyes...they have always been one of my favorite features.

This could quite easily be my favorite picture EVER of Claire. It is so rare to catch a genuine smile on that girl...she is all cheese, all the time.

And doesn't Bode look so angelic? Not to mention how much I LOVE the orange door!
Thanks Bobette, for a great day! Can't wait to see more!

7 comments:

Kati said...

Great pics! Your kids are gorgeous!

Mel said...

I hear you about friends with good cameras. I have those too and I am glad they are around since that kind of camera will be forever on my wish list. I have a good friend that we go out every fall and take each other family pix for Christmas cards and they always turn out so good. BTW-your kids are adorable and getting bigger by the minute.

dede said...

christmas card for sure - they are great! Your kids are adorable!!

Peacock Family said...

super cute pics!!! your babes are adorable.. hope i can get added to your christmas list ;)

Brady + Marsha said...

Those pictures are so sweet. I love them!

Stephanie said...

What beautiful kids you have! Your girls are so sweet looking!

Palmerfam said...

Adorable!