Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon

Yes, it's true. With choices like these...I am a complete Bella Swanabe.
Last weekend my monthly Bunco group happened to fall on the same night as the New Moon premiere. So, Lanie and Steph, our cute hosts, went totally above and beyond and hosted the best New Moon party ever! I truly could have skipped out on Bunco that night, we were just so excited for the show! (Which by the way, did NOT disappoint!) My good friend and I were SO excited that we made "dazzling" shirts to wear. One Bunco member backed out at the last minute, so I was able to call my sister and invite her to meet us at the movies. She had already seen it the night before, but accepted the invite in an enthusiastic "YES!"

Steph and Lanie provided gift bags for everyone to take to the show, complete with "Blood", Edward, Bella and Jacob hologram cups, candy bars and Sweet-tarts, Twilight lotion, and of course...vampire teeth!
We pulled out our "inner vampires" and drank blood straight from the IV bags hanging into the punch bowl and feasted on red velvet cupcakes with dripping blood icing.
It was truly the funnest night! I can't WAIT to see it again!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I agree I can't wait to see the movie again! That was such a fun night, we get to do it all over again at the eclipse party :)