Saturday, October 20, 2007

Test Drive


For several months now, I have heard talk about "blogs". And now that I have high speed, I have to admit that I have truly spent hours linking from one to another to see who I can find. After some pressure from friends, a lot of "I'll do it if you do it", and just plain curiosity, today is the start of our new family blog. We have entitled it "A Bunch of B.S." You can take this to mean Brooke and Steve, as it is intended of course, or true BS due mostly to what on earth am I going to write about on a blog??

Most likely our blog will contain stories about our two little girls, Paige (5) and Claire (2). I will be more than happy to share those cute little happenings that only a mom can find so humorous.

Here's to many interesting memories to come!!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I like the blog! About time you got this started. I'm looking forward to much BS from you. :)

Heather D. White said...

Nice. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! :-)