Monday, February 11, 2008

A "DORA" BLE Birthday



It is no secret that Claire is a huge Dora fan. It is not uncommon to hear, "I want another episode of Dora". Where she learned that I have no idea? I don't talk like that! For her birthday, she insisted on using the rest of the Dora Christmas wrapping paper because she loves it.
Her favorite gifts included a Dora jumprope from Paige (to replace the one that Santa brought her that Paige broke in a tug of war the next day) and a Dora dancing video complete with dress-up outfit, dancing mat and maracas!

Feliz Cumpleanos!

5 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

So cute Brooke-can you even believe how fast they grow??? Crazy I tell ya! My little Boe loves Dora and Diego too.

Jewels said...

Happy birthday to Claire! Her birthday cake was delicious! :) Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie and John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie and John said...

Happy Birthay Girls! I'm so glad you posted on my site. I've been meaning to check yours out since Christmas. I can't believe that your youngest just turned three! Maybe we'll be able to keep tabs on each other a little better now.

The Gatherum Family said...

I am so glad you added me, I have been wanted to add you too :) So, now are! Listen, this bathroom is NOT me, it's all my hub-I don't do manual labor :)))