Wednesday, September 17, 2008

tiny dancer

I swear this girl will never let me take a good picture of her! All summer, Claire has been dying to start Tiffany Dance Company, just like her big sister! When she got her postcard telling me her class date and time, she carried it around for weeks. I even found it in her bed.

She does act a little shy in class, but that is just Claire. She warms right up to you! Paige was so excited that Miss Tiffany rememebered her and thought she might accidently mix up the girls names.

We were so pleasantly surprised when we walked in the first day to find her cute friend Ali in class too! I had wanted them to sign up together, but Wednesday nights didn't work for them, so I was so excited when they were there!



So far, Claire seems to be having a great time. She looks back to me for approval after everything she does and is sure to help us get out the door for class so "Miss Tiffany doesn't miss her!"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those are the most adorable pictures. Claire looks so excited! I can't wait to hear more about it!