Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eight Months

My little guy is just growing too fast! I can't believe he has been in our family for eight months already! He continues to be the happiest baby ever, loving every minute of life. He is easily entertained by his sisters, particularly by pulling on their hair or listening to Paige's burps. He is loving eating solid foods (and by that I mean Gerber jars) and he finally sleeps all night! (On his stomach...like mother, like son!) He is not crawling yet, but rolls pretty darn fast. He is starting to babble, mostly da..da..da. Steve likes to think he is talking about him, but I beg to differ. And the most grown-up thing he is doing lately...growing a tooth! I can see the little nubbin trying to poke through on the bottom. Still lovin' you, son!!
Bode's first real experience on the grass...loved it!

2 comments:

Hewletts said...

What an adorable little boy - I miss Owen being so small and portable! So fun!

Heather said...

8 Months!?! Where did the time go? He is growing up to be such a cute little guy! Can't wait to see you guys soon!