Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No pain, no gain

One of my favorite memories from my childhood was the special occasions when my mom would let me sit on the bathroom counter while she got me ready. Poor Claire did NOT love wearing curlers, especially since we had to do it 3 TIMES for this last dance recital. But wearing mommy's makeup seemed to alleviate the situation.


Paige lucked out in not having to do the curlers, but for her buns were equally as bad. She started pulling them out the second we would get in the car. Although, she is smart enough to recognize how gorgeous she looks with makeup on. Look at those eyes!

Heather...this one's for you!

4 comments:

Marci said...

Brooke, I think Clair looks so much like your mom. I miss you! Hope you are doing good.

Heather said...

What beautiful girls!! Tell Paige I love the "kissy face." You guys are so much fun!

Tamilisa said...

Oh so cute!! That is so fun!!

Kari said...

Wow your girls are so darling! :)