Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Crawlin'

I can't believe my little Bodacious is over 10 months old! Where did time go? I really am relishing every minute of his babyhood. He is still as happy as a clam all the time! He loves to be fed baby food, but still can't grasp the idea of feeding himself. If I put food on his tray for him, he thinks it's a toy, and that just makes more of a mess than I can handle these days. So, for now, we are sticking with Gerber squash (his favorite!!)
He is crawling!! It is still a bit of dragging mixed in, but I would say a true crawl 50% of the time...with the exception of the 10% he walks around on his hands and tippy-toes! He has had a third tooth pop through the top, and his favorite teething toy is...my chin! He's a fast little bugger about it too. One minute we are snuggling so cute and the next...CHOMP!

And best of all, he remains as studly as ever!! I love you little man!

5 comments:

dede said...

he is adorable! I am glad I finally got to meet him in person! It was good seeing you!

Amanda said...

I love the picture with the tie.

amelia said...

look how cute he is!
what a boy!
great photos too :)
just blink!

amelia said...

or don't blink i mean :)

The Gatherum Clan! said...

oh man! he is so cute! I love that tie picture! Isn't it fun to have a boy!!! :)