Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Halloween Decor

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for. I don't know if it's just because it's the beginning of the big run of decoration, or the fact that it's ok to be gross for a month, but I love it. I took a tip from my mother long ago to take pictures every year so you can remember where everything goes. This is particularly helpful when you add new stuff every year, like I did (SHHH...don't tell Steve!) Shelf in my entryway: I actually bought the wire pumpkin as a Bunco prize when I hosted last month, but I liked it too much to give it away. (One of several items I ended up keeping...note to self, buy ugly prizes!)
Desktop in entry: My leaf scentsy burner is new...sad to put it away! It was my first and I LOVED it! The spiders are new...intended as Bunco centerpieces until I remembered that we need the center of the table to play, DUH!
Living Room Shelf: Spooky bottles are new...bottled swamp fog and vampire blood!
All new!!! My Frankenstein lights up next to my spooky collection of spider legs and eyeballs. Pay no attention to his droopy left lip...he was experimental!
Same as last year!
Can't think of a good reason why I didn't take a picture of the front door. I bought a new candy corn wreath (again, for Bunco) and draped lit grapevine across the entryway. I added some fall leaves, which I still need to take down, and some spooky hanging bats.

No comments: