Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Decor

Uhh...pretty similar to Halloween, minus the witches and ghosts. Although I must admit, those baby blue pilgrims are pretty scary. Note to self: PAINT THOSE NEXT YEAR! Country blue and mauve are no longer in. Can you tell how long this couple has been around?? I do love how you can get a solid 2 months out of Fall and Harvest decorations. The "Give Thanks" sign will always be one of my favorites. It was a Super Saturday class my sisters and I taught with my mom less than a month before she passed away. I can now remember every detail about that day...what she wore, who she sat by, where we went to eat after. Good times! Sadly, Mr. Turkey has been a work in progress for years. For some reason, I can't finish his shoe buckles and every year I think I need to re-do his feathers. 2010 it is!


No comments: