Thursday, April 17, 2008

I hate computers!!

I realize it has been forever since I have posted...the worst part is that I feel like I have a lot to catch up on. Well, as I was on the phone a few weeks ago with my sister-in-law describing our top house choice in Daybreak I got online to give her the MLS so she could check it out herself. (Yes, aside from blog-stalking, I also spend most of my days scouring the MLS on the off-chance that our house might sell sometime before this baby comes!) No sooner did my website pull up, my screen on our laptop went completely black. I could hear that the rest of the computer was still running, but could see nothing!! From what I have heard, it will cost more to fix the screen than to buy a new one, so let's hope the tax return comes quickly!! It is truly driving me crazy to not have a computer, even worse to pay my internet bill for a service I can't use!! Does anyone fix retarted laptops??

P.S. We got an offer on the condo today!! Apparently, our previous buyer accepted an offer on her home and still wants ours. I guess she was meant to live there! So, cross your fingers that this one sticks and we can get movin!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am so excited for you guys. I hope everything goes well with the house. Good luck with the computer.

Heather said...

Ha ha...I saw "heather" posted, and I was like, "Did I?" like I'm the only Heather you know.

You need to do a better job posting? How else am I going to know what you are up to...I miss you guys!

Jewels said...

I hope the sale goes through this time!! Good luck!

My name is Andrea said...

All my digits are crossed...good luck!

Hey, Steve, I can't remember if I've told you or not, but Fred's sister is in our ward here. Is this a small world or what!?