Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yuk!

Poor Claire. I swear we feed her, but sometimes she just eats everything in sight. The other night Steve was out grilling some chicken for dinner and fish for himself. (He is only allowed to cook fish if he cooks it outside, I can't stand the smell, pregnant or not!) He had made up some concoction of garlic and soy sauce and left the whole garlic on the counter with a few cloves loose. Claire walked by the kitchen and to her saw something that resembled candy. She grabbed a whole peeled garlic clove and shoved it into her mouth. Upon the first bite she started screaming and burst into tears! Daddy was able to save the situation by feeding her a Zinger to get the taste out of her mouth, but I can still smell it on her breath three days later. I think it is coming out of her pores!

3 comments:

Tamilisa said...

Hahaha!! This was so funny! I know how that garlic can be! It will stay with you for days! Oh...poor Claire!

Heather said...

I love that story. What a cute little girl you have.

Melissa said...

That is hillarious- not fun for her, but a funny story to tell. Thanks for sharing. :)