Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mommy and Claire

Just playing with my new scanner. I haven't quite figured it out completely...installing it added something weird so I can't add photos and text in my blog at the same time. And if I stop typing once, it won't let me keep going. Something I will have to tweak a little. I never intended to be in these pics and really never wanted her "woobie" in them, but she wouldn't stop crying, so Paige handed it to her to make her happy and then she wouldn't put it down. I bought them anyway because it totally expresses her personality. Summer 2007


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NO pictures like that of my kids and I when they were little...what a blessing in disguise that you got them! They are beautiful!

My name is Andrea said...

Whoops, that was me up there, I forgot I was signed in on my friend's account cuz I was tweaking some things on her blog!

Heather said...

I love those pictures of you two. You both look beautiful in them and it totally captures your relationship!

Melissa said...

so cute- :)What a fun idea- I bet she felt like mommie special little girl all week long. :)