Monday, December 8, 2008

Just one more reason to love Target!

I have always had my kids pictures taken at Target simply because I felt like they did a decent job at a really great price. They always have a coupon online for $3.99 or $4.99 a sheet plus a free 8x10. They don't charge a sitting fee and when you pick up your pictures you get a coupon for your next visit (if you do an online survey, which I always do!) I wanted to get Bode's blessing pictures taken and I wanted the girls to be in them, but was hesitant considering Paige's situation. I explained our plight when I called to make the appointment and they were so accommodating! I scheduled the appointment for November 13 as I have to keep myself busy that day every year to avoid staying home wallowing in the misery of missing my mom. Mom definitely came with me to Target for photos that day because they turned out perfect!! Our sweet photographer Sarah, (who I will request for eternity!) was so great to help. Who would guess Paige is sitting in a wheelchair with bright red casts on both legs?

She was able to catch Bode's first ever smile! Not just a gas bubble, but a true smile! She was thrilled too. Neither photographer had ever had that happen before.
My all time favorite pic was apparently hers too because she asked my permission to display it in their studio! When I picked up the pictures two weeks later they showed me the enlargement (I think it is 20x24) and the spot they had in mind to hang it! She told me it would be after the holidays since it will be replacing a Christmas portrait, so come January check out the South Towne Super Target for the famous Vincent Beauties!!


10 comments:

Marci said...

That is so cool! I have never gotten my photos taken there, but now I will. I wish I could pay a visit to the mall to see the "famous" picture. You'll have to take a picture of it for me instead!

Heather said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

Kristin said...

Wow! I have not had any pictures done there, but I think I will have to! They turned out amazing, I love it, I may try something like that when we have this little one. I love the pictures!

Heather said...

Hey Brookie, those pictures are adorable! You have always had great pictures taken there! And by the way, little Bode is so stinking cute. Your girls are as beautiful as ever too!

The Gatherum Family said...

Beautiful! As if I needed another reason to LOVE Target, but now I have one! Can't wait to see them up!

Thelissa said...

Brooke those are so beautiful! I had no idea target did such a good job at that price! Now I know and will try them out!

Heather said...

Happy, Happy Birthday today Brookie! I hope you have a great time celebrating the big 30! I'm so glad that we are friends. I can't believe that we have known each other for so long...over half of our lives! Crazy!! I love you so much and appreciate what a great friend you are. You are kind, loving, fun, hilarious, talented and just beautiful inside and out! I'm so glad to call you a friend. Now go out and party and have a great night! I love you! Happy Birthday!

Nichol said...

Your girls are getting so big. Congrats on the new arrival.

The Gatherum Clan! said...

I absolutely loved your Christmas card and these other pictures. They really did do a great job. And your little Bode looks so cute. I can't wait to see him, and to see Stevo with his boy! :)

Anonymous said...

Brooke -
I was in Target on Friday ( I must have come in shortly after you) and saw the print. It's even more beautiful at that size. Awesome!
Will they let you have the large one when they rotate it out? I was there with m sister in law and told her about Paige's chair and casts. She was amazed!
~Sarah Colby