Monday, January 12, 2009

Look at me...I'm 3 months!

Time flies too fast! Bode is three months already! It is true what they say about a
special bond between a boy and his mom. And to think...this is what I was so scared of?
He has been the best baby ever. He is so snuggly and handsome.
We all often say to each other, "I just can't stop looking at him".
Not to mention how mild mannered he is and tolerant of the girls fighting over
who gets to give him his binky or who gets to pick out his jammies! Here at three months Bode can:
*take a bottle from daddy and the girls, but not from mom, he knows I'm faking him out.
*sleep for about 5 hour blocks at night, but only in a tight burrito
*hold his head up
*coo...it is the cutest thing!
He currently goes by:
*Bode
*Bodacious
*Bodelicious
*Bo-Bo Monkey
*Son-shine

7 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

k, he's adorable! soooooooooooooooooo cute brooke. how come pregnancy doesn't go as fast as they grow???

Chrystal said...

Awww...he's growing too fast! So cute!

mph said...

He sure is a handsome little baby! Personally, I think it gets a lot easier after the first three months. Hopefully he is sleeping through the night or close to it.

Amanda said...

Okay so here is a comment that has nothing to do with this post, it actually has something to do with your blog trauma post. A friend of mine told me to go to delightfuldots.blogspot.com to get cute background. Also Chick-fil-a sounds great.
I also wanted to say that Bode is so stinkin' cute.

Heather said...

He's a cutie! We need to get together so I can hold that little guy again!

amelia said...

What a sweetheart! They don't stay little long enough! It looks like he is well LOVED!
Happy Thursday!

Susannah said...

Hey, I was just looking at your blog from Amelia's, your kids are so cute. I totally know what you mean about a boy and his mom. I only have boys, but we love each other so much! Anyway, congrats and cute kids