Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Decorations

I am so my mother...and that is not necessarily a bad thing. When I was little, my mom would take pictures of the Christmas decorations before taking them down and then attach the pictures to the boxes as she packed them away. I always thought it was such a waste of time (and film!) but of course, mother is always right and I have realized what a great idea it really is!


I love pulling out my Christmas decorations every year. Mostly because they remind me so much of her. Most of the tree decorations are things we made together as a family, along with the yearly tradition of getting a new Santa Claus from mom and dad.











1 comment:

Heather said...

Your decorations are always soooo cute! I remember your mom's house was always darling too! What a great idea to take pictures to let you know what's in the bin. Maybe I can do that next year! I think lunch sometime would be great! Let's plan it!