Sunday, April 26, 2009

I {heart} cousins!

I know I have posted before about the McHy triplets, but as they get bigger, they also get cuter and cuter! Easter was another fun time for the boys to get together and pretty much grunt at each other and drool!
Look how big everyone is getting!
Bode (6 months) Henry (8 months) Van (6 months)
And...how great is this??? The triplets are expanding into QUADS!!! This is my cute step-sister Katy, ready to pop out yet another McHy boy! Actually, since this pic, Greysen Burke Frandsen has joined our crazy fam. They got home from the hospital yesterday and are doing awesome!! I'm sure this "big" boys can't wait to get their slobbery little hands on baby Grey to welcome him!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What cute boys! How fun for them as they grow up to have one another!

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you left me a comment on my blog! Now I can look at yours too!!! How are things? Your kids are getting so big!

pearlsandchocolate.com said...

Too cute!