Friday, February 6, 2009

Can't Stop Laughing

Just wanted to document that Bode started laughing this week! It is the sweetest sound! It all started last Friday afternoon as I was bent over his chest trying to smell his breath (I'm sorry, it is just the cutest smell ever!) I think my hair brushed his cheek, making him smile, so I tickled him a little bit under his chin and his smiles burst into giggles! We are so blessed to have such a happy boy, although Daddy swears that in the middle of the night while Mommy is at work, he looks more like this:
Since I see this side of him so rarely, I still think it's cute.
We love you, Monkey!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait to come and see that cute little laugh in person! What a cute kid!

Tamilisa said...

Oh so cute!!! How fun that he is laughing now!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday today Claire! I hope you have a fun day! We love you! See you soon!