Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween BUNCO!

OK, I have become one of those ladies who LOVES to play BUNCO! I never quite got it, so in the summer when my friend, Manda, asked me to be in a group I hesitated. But then she sold it to me as one girls-night out a month. The first time was a little awkward, since we didn't know how to play and we only knew each other. But, DANG, this is one fun group of ladies! Over the past few months we have become closer and when we get together we have a really LOUD, good time! It is so fun, I look forward to it every month. Especially this month, since I was hosting. Of course I picked October, so that I had an easy theme. I picked out my prizes early...so early that I ended up keeping two of them and having to replace them with something else. They were so cute! And to make it even more fun, I required that everyone show up in costume.
Taunie and Amber...saloon girl and rodeo clown

Manda and me...flapper and cavegirl

2 comments:

Peacock Family said...

Yeah!! Your pictures turned out so cute! Thanks again for a super fun night! I can't wait until next month!!

Stephanie said...

I feel the EXACT same way, the first month was a bit crazy, and now that we have scared off all the faint of heart from the group ;) it is so much fun, I love knowing you girls and have grown to love the bunco night. I really love our group, we have such a fun mix of girls!!!