Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just call me SUPER-MOM!

I can't believe this is what our family was doing a year ago. Looking back, I really don't know what I was thinking? How was this a good idea?? A two-week old baby and a 6-year old in half body casts who just cried in pain for most of the day?
The good news is...WE SURVIVED!!
Paige had a check up at Shriners last week and we were told...all is well! (for now)
They did all sorts of measurements and found that Paige still is not able to flex her left foot (not even to a 90 degree angle) so we were assigned some daily stretching exercises and go back in 10 months. She has said recently..."I'm really going to miss my wheelchair this Halloween. It was kind of fun not to have to walk."

1 comment:

The Gatherum Family said...

isn't it CRAZY what we can survive? hope you are doing well, i have been blog absent lately, i can't BELIEVE your baby is ONE! time goes by MUCH TOO QUICKLY!!! your family is adorable-talk to you soon, adrian