Monday, October 19, 2009

Who Needs Toys???

This will be another one of those posts where Steve will say to me, " First of all, I can't believe you took pictures of that...and secondly, post them on the Internet for all our friends to see??" What's a mom to do? It all started with a boy who loved the splash. Bode would find random things...hair elastics, McDonald's toys, shampoo bottles...and throw them into the toilet. I found it rather amusing...and warned the family to keep the lid down. Obviously, we all did a great job heeding my own advice. Bode grew out of throwing things into the toilet within a week or two. He had moved on to something better. He had discovered that while throwing something into the toilet made a nice splash, it only lasted for a second. The splashing could last much longer if he stuck his whole arm in there!

So cute, but totally busted. I love how he looks at me like, "WHAT?? Is this not ok??"


And...going in for the splash. (Not to worry...we are good flushers at our house, so it is just water!)



And the classic Bode smile we all love. Notice his left arm is soaked!


Since the "close the lid" phenomenon didn't seem to catch on, maybe we can master closing the door! But who am I to take away the boy's fun?

No comments: