Sunday, October 4, 2009

Star Student of the Week

Last week, Paige came home from school so excited that she had been given an "award" at school! She was awarded Star Student of the week! I still don't know a whole lot about it...I think the teachers nominate kids and then get together and vote. Regardless, she was so excited! She and I had accidentally slept in a little bit that day, so I checked her in late. I guess they got a little bit nervous that she wasn't at school and were so relieved when she got there and immediately called the assistant principal to take her picture.
Paige got her picture on the wall in the main hallway for the week and was given a certificate, a free Frosty coupon and a free kids meal at Applebee's. (Sadly, she hates that place!) It appears she was awarded for her "positive attitude". She must use it all up at school because by the time I pick her up at 3:25, it is all gone!

We are very proud of you, Paigearoo!



1 comment: